Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hot Topics -- Week of 11-29-10

Starting today, at the end of every week I will do a article with the Five Hot Articles of the week. Enjoy!

"State Dept. Warning Students Not to Read, Share WikiLeaks" from Antiwar.com

I still don't know how I feel about WikiLeaks, part of me wants to believe that there could be a website that  releases information that threatens the establishment, but yet part of me believes they are probably part of a CIA operation. Why would I think that? Well, the information they have released has not been very threatening to the U.S. government, there have been a few instances where they released disturbing and critical information but most of it was not anything really detrimental or surprising. But, nonetheless, this article shows that perhaps the website is real, and the state is running scared. Who doesn't like that?

"Exclusive: TSA frisks groom children to cooperate with sex predators, abuse expert says." from rawstory.com

The TSA has repeatedly shown that they do not give rats' posterior about the American people or their security. This article puts a new spin on things, it's not just about security and rights but it's about our bodies being just that OURS. So get your hands off. 

Action Item to stop S.510 -- Food modernization Act. from Naturalfoodsolutions.com

The Food Modernization Act is probably one of the worst pieces of legislation, ever, and that's saying a LOT. It makes your PERSONAL garden on PRIVATE property subject to the regulation of the Federal Government, specifically, Homeland Security. It would make it illegal to grow and sell your own vegetables. Let's Stop This!!

"Soy Dangers Summarized" from Mercola.com

Dr. Mercola is an excellent, knowledgeable doctor and in this article he reveals the dangers of soy products. The great thing about this article is that it's quick and to the point. It reveals the soy dangers quickly and efficiently. Check it out!

"7 Towns Where Land is Free" from Yahoo real estate. 

Honestly, I've gotten to the point where I would love to move out to the middle of nowhere and live by myself and do what I want. Unfortunately,  many things prevent me from doing that, but as soon as those things are out of the way...free land here I come!!















So there they are, the top five articles and hot topics of the week! 
Finally, Be Suspicious More, Question More, Educate More, and Revolt More. Freedom is our only option. THINK.

3 comments:

  1. I'm starting to wonder if Wikileaks is working w/ the CIA as a pretext for the government getting its grubby hands on the internet.

    Because like you said, the information released hasn't been particularly damning, but it has given a bunch of statist politicians something to rail against. Me no likey...

    If Wikileaks is real, I want the to release some earth-shattering information, not silly gossip about diplomats.

    Oh this is James Padilioni from fb btw lol...my google account says Patrick because that's my middle name and it's a long story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dangers of soy have been known by many for some time, however it has been the "vogue" thing to eat. So there you have it, takes looking into and educating yourself about the best food choices available and taking a little to time to cook and prepare, then enjoy!

    Lots of food for thought and informative reading my dear, good job! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @James. Yea it's really seems really suspicious to me, just odd. We know they do these types of things, so it's not a stretch at all!

    ReplyDelete